PNP Chief Bato Cries, But vows to reform PNP.

Leave a Comment
"Your respect, I can't accuse the general population on the off chance that they are losing trust and certainty to the police since I, myself sabi ko nga, hindi mo na minsan alam kung sino ang pagkakatiwalan (have said, you no longer know whom to trust)," Dela Rosa told the Senate advisory group on open request and unsafe medications when Senator Juan Miguel Zubiri asked how he could clean the positions of the police. "Minsan your respect, pinapasa Dyos ko na lang ang sitwasyon namin sa PNP. Fervor ko lang mama change ang PNP… Pero ako'y hirap na hirap na (Sometimes, I simply implore God for help in the PNP. I simply need to make changes in the PNP. Be that as it may, I am as of now truly drained)," Dela Rosa said in the middle of wails.

Zubiri noted in the records that President Rodrigo Duterte had demonstrated them, a number of the identities supposedly included in unlawful medications are PNP authorities and staff.  Philippine National Police (PNP) Chief Director General Ronaldo "Bato" Dela Rosa separated into tears amid a Senate listening to Wednesday, bemoaning loss of people in general trust and the trouble of battling unlawful medications in the nation.

"Sir, hindi kita iiwan sa laban na ito (I will never abandon you in this battle). I will be with you, through various challenges, regardless. Lahat ng kaya ko gagawin ko (I will do all that I would)," he be able to said.
"Hindi ako superman, ako'y isang ordinaryong pulis lang pero since inilagay ako as Chief PNP ni President, gagawin ko lahat, your respect, gagawin ko. Lilinisin natin ito (I am not Superman; I am only a normal policeman entrusted by the president to be Chief PNP. I will do everything, your respect. I will tidy this up)… "

0 comments:

Post a Comment